Followers

Monday 21 October 2013

Just a friendly reminder about our rules...



 Image is from the Graphicsfairy


Hi everyone, what a great bunch of followers we have, and I am so honoured and chuffed, that we have reached and gone over the 200 mark, and I apologise that I was remiss of making it a momentous occasion...which it is of course...
So a big Hello and Thank You to you all....
Dragonfly hugs xxxooo
So I will set another goal shortly and add some freebies, so watch this space...

This is just a friendly reminder about our rules, please read them before entering, as we alternate between cards and a projects so cannot accept a project or 3d items when it is a card challenges or vice versa....
The other thing is the image or theme...
In our rules at the top tab you will find out that we don't allow any
 Halloween, witches, or adult themed images in our challenges.
I am sorry to say, that any entries with these images will be disqualified....
But if you have read the rules, you already know that...............thanks

I checked a lot of other challenge blogs before I set up ours and they all have rules in one form or another, and reading some of them (geeze!!) we are pretty straight forward and very basic really....

Our Dragonflies love visiting your blogs and it is just awesome to see how much talent is out there...and how so very creative you are, I get so many ideas for other projects just by visiting you...
And doesn't time fly when you do that???
Please make sure your word verification is off, so our girls don't have to jump through hoops to leave you a comment...

I pray you have a wonderful creative week, and have fun...it takes more muscles to frown than to smile.....really? I never knew that....Smile and make someones day.....

 many blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Hilde. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read your rules and apologize that I didn't realize a cute Halloween card was inappropriate. Fortunately, I was able to enter again with something I hope you liked. xxD

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments